WELCOME TO CAM'S FUNDRAISING PAGE!
Help me change lives.
I’m excited to be part of the 34th annual AIDS Walk and ask that you contribute to my fundraising so that we can get to zero HIV-related deaths, zero new infections, and zero stigma by 2030. I believe in the vital work AIDS Action is doing and hope you will support me!
Make a donation by clicking "Donate Now." Or, download and mail back the donation form at the bottom of this page.
Walk with Me?
Sign up as a Walker, Runner, or Volunteer! Click "Participate" at the top of this page.
Make an Impact:
After going through a difficult time, Jose, who is HIV positive, sought help from AIDS Action and is now taking his medication and leading a healthy life.
- $10 Provides 10 safer sex kits to people at risk
- $30 Covers the cost of a client visit with a health navigator
- $60 Covers the cost of providing 600 sterile syringes or provide an HIV test
Be a Leader:
Joey, a carpenter, mentioned his HIV status to his employer and was ordered not to return to work. The legal team helped Joey retrieve his lost wages and compelled his employer to educate employees on discrimination.
- $100 Provides mental health counseling for a client struggling with a diagnosis
- $150 Covers one night of overdose education and HIV/HCV prevention outreach for up to thirty homeless youth
- $300 Provides free legal representation for a client experiencing discrimination due to their HIV status
Be a Hero:
“After my parents kicked me out for being gay, I eventually wound up on the streets. Because of AIDS Action’s Youth on Fire, I am safe, housed, and employed.” – YoF client
- $500 Stocks the kitchen at our homeless youth drop-in center for an entire month. Subsidizes a client’s rent for up to three months. Covers the utilities start up for a newly housed client.
- $1000 Provides a year of one-on-one mental health counseling for a client struggling with a diagnosis
- $5000 Subsidizes the rent of 10 clients for up to three months. Provides nearly one year’s worth of food for our at-risk youth drop-in center.
Thank you for supporting me always, but especially in this challenge. Help AIDS Action help those in need!