WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL FUNDRAISING PAGE!
Help me change lives.
I'm raising awareness and money for AIDS Walk & Run Boston
because this issue is important to me. I believe in helping people live the healthiest lives possible, and with your help we can really make a difference right here in Massachusetts.
How You Can Help Me
- You can make a donation by selecting or filling in a donation amount to the right and clicking "Donate Now."
- If you prefer to write a check, you can download a donation form by using the link at the bottom of this page that says "Make a donation by mail."
- To sign up as a Walker, Runner, or Volunteer for this year's AIDS Walk & Run Boston, click "Participate" above at the top of the page.
Each dollar you donate impacts the lives of those affected by HIV/AIDS.
- $10 provides 10 safer sex kits to people at risk
- $30 covers the cost of a client visit with a peer advocate, who provides a link to support services for health and well-being
- $60 covers the cost to provide an HIV test
- $100 sends a speaker to a middle or high school to share important prevention and education information
- $300 provides free legal representation for a client experiencing discrimination due to their HIV status
- $500 stocks the kitchen at our homeless youth drop-in center for an entire month
Thank you for supporting me always, but especially in this challenge. We really can make a difference!