WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL FUNDRAISING PAGE
YOU + ME = working towards a world without HIV
This marks four years since I have participated in the #AIDSWALK&RUNBOSTON. As the captain of our team, I continue to raise awareness and money for AIDS Action Committee.
You might ask, why am I doing this, well, in 1988 my brother was diagnosed with HIV and he lost the battle against AIDS in November 10, 1994, at the age of 31 (when he had an entire life ahead of him). And to HONOR him and those who have also lost the battle and to make sure that those who live with HIV/AIDS have a better quality of life and a CURE is found is WHY I do it.
Each dollar you help me raise helps AIDS Action Committee fight the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
When you donate to AIDS Walk & Run Boston, you support tangible efforts to prevent the spread of HIV and care for those already living with the disease. MAKE A DIFFERENCE. DONATE TODAY.
- $30 covers the cost of a client visit with a peer advocate, who provides a link to support services for health and well-being.
- $60 covers the cost to provide an HIV test.
- $100 sends a speaker to a middle or high school to share important prevention and education information
- $300 provides free legal consultation for a client experiencing discrimination due to their HIV status.
- $500 stocks the kitchen at the homeless youth drop-in center for an entire month.
In memory of my beloved brother Albert Mulett (1963-1994).
YOU can help by DONATING TODAY. Why wait?
- You can make a donation by clicking on the "Please support me" section to the right
- You can sign up as a walker and join us for the walk
- You can sign up as a Virtual walker
Kathy Gonzalez & Family