Please help me raise money for those living with HIV/AIDS
Help me change lives.
I'm participating in AIDS Walk & Run Boston to raise money for people living with HIV/AIDS. Please help support this cause.
How You Can Help
- You can make a donation by selecting or filling in a donation amount to the right and clicking "Donate Now."
- If you prefer to write a check, you can download a donation form by using the link at the bottom of this page that says "Make a donation by mail."
Each dollar you donate impacts the lives of those affected by HIV/AIDS.
- $30 covers the cost of a client visit with a peer advocate, who provides a link to support services for health and well-being
- $60 covers the cost to provide an HIV test
- $100 sends a speaker to a middle or high school to share important prevention and education information
- $300 provides free legal representation for a client experiencing discrimination due to their HIV status
- $500 stocks the kitchen at our homeless youth drop-in center for an entire month
Thank you for supporting me in this cause. We really can make a difference!